Colloquium Depot has hosted a number of events over the years and will continue to do so in the future.
Below are a sampling of past events and preview of events to come.
Make a Donation
In alignment with New York State’s Dignity for all Students Act that, “… seeks to provide…secondary school students with a safe and supportive environment, free from discrimination, intimidation, taunting, harassment and bullying,”
Colloquium Depot, Ltd., is laying the groundwork for THE FIRST ANNUAL BAN ON BULLYING® COMMEMORATION EVENT and THE ARTS MOVEMENT, proposed for October, 2019, Anti-Abuse Month (the exact date/venue is to be confirmed). It will be an inter-generational happening under the heading of, “TOGETHER FOR A BETTER WORLD.” At this event, T-shirts will be auctioned and sold.
Past members of our collaborative team included:
- Abyssinian Baptist Church
- Arts High School, Newark, New Jersey
- Bobbie Horowitz Productions
- Connect-A-Million Youth Inc. (C.A.M.Y Inc.)
- Drew Hamilton Community Center, Harlem
- Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School of Music & Art and Performing Arts, New York
- Lincoln Square Neighborhood Center
- Maisonave Management, Inc.
- National Action Network
- Sachem High School East
- Seneca Middle School (Sachem School District)
- St. Cecilia’s Parish, Harlem
- Street Corner Resources
- The Children’s Village, Dobbs Ferry, New York
- The Global Association of Women for the Arts
- The Juilliard School
Table of Artistic Discoveries – (TOAD)
Together for a Better World
Summer Arts Festival at Marble Collegiate Church
T-Shirt Contest Winners at the Fiorella H. LaGuardia High School of Music & Art and Performing Arts
Ban on Bullying
Senior Class – Spring 2016
Maggie P. Chang, Arts Teacher
Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School
of Music & Art and Performing Arts
100 Amsterdam Ave.
New York, NY 10023
Art Exhibitions at Gibney Studio
Colloquium Depot features individual artists in gallery shows at Gibney Studio, including professional artists (see Alethia Brown below) and promising students (see Amber Garrett below).